Monday, May 3, 2010

Victoria Brito/Marilyn Minter

Last week, we had the pleasure of meeting the unusual and energetic Victoria Brito. The Brazilian-born model has become known for her unique features and coloring - check out that blond hair. It's completely natural - I saw the childhood pictures to prove it!

Victoria has been around for quite some time - she started modeling as a child and has been fortunate enough to work with some of the most talented people in art and fashion. Of course, the first thing I wanted to know about upon my meeting her was about her work with artist Marilyn Minter. Victoria was featured in a spread Minter photographed that was commissioned by Allure magazine about beauty in mixed ethnicities.
Just this morning, I was really excited to read that Allure would be working with Minter again. Check out this cool behind-the-scenes feature in Minter's studio on one my favorite blogs by gallerist James Danziger.


I can't wait to see what the next collaboration yields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update cookies preferences